Time Management Training (1 Day) ($180.00)
What You Will Cover:
- Characteristics of time,
- In addition, paradox of time,
- As well as, assumptions about managing time.
Importance of Priorities
- Furthermore, importance vs. urgency,
- Similarly, priority system,
- As well as, Pareto’s principle.
- Equally important, the model for change,
- Similarly, real vs. stated objectives,
- As well as, personal commitment.
- In addition, job function analysis,
- Similarly, managing vs. doing,
- As well as, clarifying objectives.
Analyzing Time Habits
- Likewise, preoccupation hazards,
- Also, discovering time habits,
- Similarly, tracking time use patterns,
- as well as matching activities to objectives.
Solving Time Wasters
- Furthermore, analyzing time waster causes,
- As well as evaluating solution techniques,
- Equally important, ideas for implementation
- Furthermore, systematic planning,
- As well as scheduling activities.
- Furthermore, Analyzing causes,
- as well as successful strategies,
- and prevention guidelines.
Time for What
- Consequently, time for you,
- as well as personal values and goals,
- furthermore, success and satisfaction.