The New Administrative Professional
(formerly Effective Administrative Professional/Super Secretary)
2 Days ($337.50)
To teach the office professional new skills to manage their job and deal with people within the company and without.
What You Will Cover:
- The role of the administrative professional within the organization: general duties, functions, job description, secretary’s grid, boss/secretary relationship
- Improving communication skills: listening skills, giving feedback, developing positive self-image, assertiveness training, written communication with peers, immediate supervisor and boss
- Team work: working with different personalities, recognizing needs, wants and values in ourselves and others, conflict resolution
- Problem solving: dealing with mistakes, the problems solving process
- Time management – taking charge of your day, prioritizing activities
- Telephone techniques, preparing for meetings, making travel arrangements, filing systems, office automation: facsimile, copiers, computers, etc.
- Creating a self-development action plan