Supervision I – The New Supervisor
(3 Days) ($371.50)
This course provides supervisors with necessary tools to get the job done and move up the ladder of success.
What You Will Cover:
How to establish yourself as a supervisor: the difference between the worker and the manager
- Planning… Organizing … goal setting … time management. How to develop the “results oriented” employee – coaching … the job instruction training method … evaluating and improving the individual’s performance … counseling
- Motivation: understanding how to influence your people – knowing your staff a individuals … dealing with grievance and discipline problems … motivational techniques that work
- Basic Management Principles – giving instructions … setting goals … choosing a leadership style… following through
- How to conduct performance evaluation interviews
- How you can assure continued probability for yourself – how to make your good ideas known to management and be sure you get credit for them … ways to respond when you’re asked for suggestions on solving management problems … how to adapt successful management strategies to your own needs.