Successfully Managing Projects
Successfully Managing Projects Training Course: (3 days) $357.50
A Course for Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants.
Project management as defined by the Project Management Institute, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements.
To sum up, project management is all about making the project happen. In addition, it is a discipline of initiating, planning, executing, and managing resources with the goal of completing specific deliverables within budget and time.
What your training will cover:
- Define your role as project manager.
- In addition, identify the phases which every project goes through.
- Similarly, learn how to plan a project.
- As well as learn to use effective project management tools.
- Furthermore, develop your project problem solving skills.
- Finally, identify strategies to keep projects under control.