Strategic Planning Training: 2 Days Cost: $337.50
SP is an organization's process of defining its strategy or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.
In addition to this, it may also extend to control mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy. As well as improving your competitiveness while maintaining a solid profit margin.
What Your Training Will Cover:
- Introduction to the planning process.
- As well as defining and developing a vision statement and mission statement.
- In addition, outlining key result areas that drive your organization.
- Similarly, learning how to develop strategies for achieving goals and key result areas.
- Like wise, translating the strategic plan into action.
- Equally important formulating objectives to achieve strategic goals.
- Furthermore, guidelines for creating an action plan.
- Lastly, guidelines for implementing the strategic plan (with no excuses!).