Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
Duration: 1 day
Sexual harassment reduces morale and productivity, creates tension in the workplace, and ultimately affects the company bottom line.
At the end of this session, participants should clearly understand what sexual harassment is and how to recognize and address it.
What will be covered:
Definition of sexual harassment (touching, looking, talking – what is appropriate)
- Identify the obstacles that prevent reporting sexual harassment
- Examine laws on sexual harassment
- Ways to address sexual harassment
- Practical exercises and role play
- Steps to document and document