Everyone's Public Relations Role
Everyone's Public Relations Role Training: (2 days) ($337.50)
Public Relations can and should make an important contribution in helping to form an organization’s ideas about what it is, what it should do as well as what its' publics want and expect from it.
Is the public relations role that calls for developing communications objectives that are consistent with an organization’s overall objectives. Furthermore, as two-way communicators, public relations practitioners interact directly with key publics, relaying the resulting information (with recommendations) to other members of the management team.
What Your Training will Cover:
- First, Nature and role of public relations –
- Furthermore, phases of public relations.
- As well as the universe of public relations.
- Next, Nature of effective communication and public relations –
- Furthermore, communicating in the human environment.
- Equally Important, customers everywhere –
- Furthermore, internal and external customers.
- Similarly, communication models for resolving conflict.
- Likewise, the competence principle:
- Moreover, continuous learning.