Office Management Training (2 days) ($337.50)
What You Will Cover:
- The role of the Office Manager:
- Furthermore, evaluating typical functions and responsibilities of an office manager.
- As well as, identifying opportunities and constraints of the position.
- Likewise, identifying the different groups within the organization with whom you interact.
- Moving on, developing your planning and organizational skills.
- As well as, how to prepare an office procedures manual.
- Similarly, interviewing, hiring and dealing with personnel issues.
- Furthermore, controlling office paperwork.
- Next, making office automation work for you and your organization
- Likewise, working as a team with your suppliers.
- Moreover, managing your department’s/organization’s finances.
- Equally Important, developing a personal action plan for improving your office