Negotiating to Win
Negotiating to win (2 days) $337.50
What You Will Cover:
- Firstly, be introduced to negotiation and settlement range thus understanding what a negotiation means.
- As well as understanding the core concepts in planning a negotiation.
- Similarly, understanding the win-win philosophy,
- Furthermore, strategies for moving from “no” to “maybe”.
- Likewise, designing a settlement range.
- Also, strategies for moving through the settlement range.
- Cover the stages of negotiations which includes:
- The four stages of negotiations.
- As well as overcoming resistance.
- Equally important, developing strategies for moving through the four stages.
- Questioning strategies
- “Open-ended” and “closed” questions.
- As well as, developing strategies for challenging generalizations.
- Likewise, deletions.
- Furthermore, distortions.
- A model of persuasion
- understanding the emotional, logical and values components of the model.
- Similarly, understanding the claims, facts, and assigned meaning components of the model.
- Ploy and tactics