March Business and Management Seminars
Business and Management Seminars for the month of March. The Belize Institute of Management has a wide array of seminars for the month of March 2019 as shown in our schedule posted on our website.
- Handling Customer Complaints- March 1 ($180)
- Minute Taking-March 4 ($180)
- Finance & Accounting for Non-financial Managers-March 6-7 ($382.50)
- Motivating Others-March 8 ($180)
- Supervision II: Adv. Management Skills & Techniques for Supervisors-March 13-15 ($371.25)
- Dynamic Presentation-March 18-19 ($337.50)
- Effective Office & Records Management March 21-22 ($337.50)
- Time Management- March 26 ($180)
- Grammar Course I & II- March 27-28 ($337.50)
- Work Ethics- March 29 ($180)
These seminars cover a wide array of soft skills such as Motivating Others, Dynamic Presentations, Time Management and Work Ethics, while at the same time focusing on specific skills in Finance, Customer Service, Writing and Supervisory skills.
BIM attempts every month to provide seminars covering many disciplines for every employee.
Some new seminars for April will include Digital Marketing including an introduction to Marketing and its supporting digital platforms in Social Media.
To sign up for any of these seminars kindly contact us at 223-3055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.