Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
(3 Days) $295.00
This course will develop, refine and expand critical management skills that get the job done and keep the office running at peak efficiency.
What You Will Cover:
- Dealing with change and accept managerial responsibilities
- Projecting a positive professional image
- Dealing with peers, superiors, managers, and staff – rapport building skills, listening skills, conflict resolution skills, developing positive political skills
- Developing team building skills – understanding personality types and the impact that each has on others, boss/assistant team relationship
- Improving productivity through time management skills – develop a mission statement, create action plan for each goal reflecting personal and professional aspects, evaluate daily work activities
- Building commitment – develop an on-the-job action plan.