Key Marketing Techniques
Key Marketing Techniques Training (2 days) ($337.50)
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
(American Marketing Association)
What You Will Cover
- Key elements of a successful marketing plan.
- In addition, learn how the marketing concept is being applied in an organization.
- Similarly, managing the marketing functions.
- Equally important, fusing all the elements of product, pricing, promotion, and distribution into a practical plan.
- Furthermore, developing and evaluate alternative pricing strategies.
- Like wise, controlling the marketing communications process, in order to gain confidence in presenting and communicating ideas and proposals.
- As well as, working as a team with other functions in an organization.
- In the same way, allocating your resources effectively.
- Lastly, the advantages and limitations of several of the current market research methods.