Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
Leader/Leadership..... Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers Training (2 Days) ($337.50)
Program designed for nonfinancial executives in every functional area of responsibility in all industry types.
What You Will Cover:
- Understand the terminology of finance and accounting – including assets, liabilities, and equity.
- In addition, how to use balance sheet to determine a company’s overall competitive position.
- Similarly, analyze income statements in order to evaluate revenue and expenses.
- Also, develop a working knowledge of the statement of retained earnings and the statement of changes in financial position.
- Equally Important, open the door to the finance department and developing a better understanding of the finance function not only but cultivating more productive working relationship with finance professionals to enhance leverage within an organization.
- Likewise, learn accounting processes – including how transactions are recorded in the accounting system of a company.
- Furthermore, generally accept accounting principles – step-by-step procedures for setting up financial statements and reports.
- In addition, financial statement analysis - interpret a company’s financial signals.
- Similarly, annual reports –determine a company’s well-being.
- Lastly, analysis of return investment – including the payback method, discounted cash flow, and present value.