Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Personnel
Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Personnel Training (2 Days) ($337.50)
This program is designed for nonfinancial executives in every functional area of responsibility in all industry types.
What You Will Cover:
- Understand the terminology of finance and accounting – including assets, liabilities, and equity.
- In addition, use balance sheet to determine your company’s overall competitive position.
- Similarly, analyze income statements to evaluate revenue and expenses.
- Also, develop a working knowledge of the statement of retained earnings and the statement of changes in financial position.
- Equally Important, opening the door to the finance department and develop a better understanding of the finance function not only but cultivating more productive working relationship with finance professionals to enhance your leverage within your organization.
- Likewise, learn accounting process – including how transactions are recorded in the accounting system of a company.
- Furthermore, generally accepting accounting principles – step-by-step procedures for setting up financial statements and reports.
- In addition, financial statement analysis - interpreting your company’s financial signals
- Similarly, annual reports – how to determine a company’s well-being
- Lastly, analysis of return investment – including the payback method, discounted cash flow, and present value