Effective Records Management
Effective Records Management Training (2 Days) ($337.50)
What Your Training will Cover:
- First, what records management can do for your organization.
- Furthermore, developing a document retention program for instance, five steps to a retention schedule.
- In addition, inventorying the organization’s records as well as obtaining management approval and also, implementing the schedule.
- Likewise, storing inactive records in a cost-effective manner.
- Similarly, protecting essential records through a vital records program.
- Also, managing the organization’s active record:
- For example, establishing a uniform filing system.
- Likewise, organizing individual record categories.
- Similarly, central files versus a decentralized approach.
- In addition, choosing appropriate filing equipment.
- Also, using bar coding and color coding.
- Equally important, auditing departmental records.
- Last, communication the records management program to users.