Effective Office and Records Management
Effective Office and Records Management Training: (2 Days) ($337.50)
What your Training will Cover
- The role of the Office Manager:
- Furthermore, evaluate typical functions and responsibilities of an office manager.
- As well as, identify opportunities and constraints of the position.
- Similarly, identify different groups within the organization with whom you interact.
- Also, develop your planning and organizational skills.
- In addition to these, controlling office paperwork.
- As well as making office automation work for you and your organization.
- Likewise, develop a personal action plan for improving your office.
- Not only that but learn what records management can do for your organization.
- Further develop a document retention program moreover the five steps to a retention schedule.
- Inventorying the organization’s records, obtaining management approval, implementing the schedule
- Storing inactive records in a cost-effective manner
- Protecting essential records through a vital records program
- Managing the organization’s active record: establishing a uniform filing system, organizing individual record categories, central files versus a decentralized approach, choosing appropriate filing equipment, using bar coding and color coding
- Communicating the records management program to users