Communicating for Maximum Results
Duration: 2 days
Learn to build productive working relationships that enhance performance and profits.
What You Will Cover:
- Communication the essential skills – how we communicate, common barriers to communication
- Self-development – developing a positive self-concept, professional development, professional image, use of managerial and personal power, use of strategic communication
- Communication interpersonally – nonverbal communication, communication and a look at sexual harassment, listening, interacting with poor communicators.
- Constructive conflict – conflict styles, techniques for resolving conflict, communication climates
- Making presentations – planning and preparing, visual aids, delivery
- Written communication – barriers to understanding, keeping it clear and short, letters and memos, business reports
- Communicating in organizations – communicating in small groups, communication through organizational lines