Budgeting and Costing
Budgeting and costing training- (1 Day) ($180)
Budgeting and Costing is a basic and essential process that allows businesses to attain many goals in one course of action.
As a result, there are several goals that many businesses seek to achieve (or should be trying to work toward) when they create and implement a budget. Furthermore, these goals include control and evaluation, planning, communication, and motivation.
Moreover, preparing a budget is an integral part of establishing the business case for a project. Therefore, an evaluation of the financial requirements is central to establishing whether the project is viable or not.
What your Budgeting and Costing training will cover:
- The Role of Budgeting and Costing.
- As well as Costing -
- From Traditional to Activity Based.
- Likewise, Budgeting -
- For instance, how to develop flexible budgets and perform variance analyses.
- Lastly, Beyond budgeting -
- Moreover, towards value based budgeting.