April Business and Management Seminars
This month of April, Belize Institute of Management will be hosting seven seminars at its Training and Conference Centre at 2090 Chancellor St. Four will be before the Easter Holidays, and two after.
Employees are hired for their hard (technical) skills, but grow in the organization by developing their soft skills, otherwise known as people skills. These skills allow them to enhance their interpersonal interactions with their colleagues and assist in the achievement of organizational goals through improved communication, emotional intelligence, team building, conflict management and other related soft skills.
- For this week we recommend:
- Supervision 1: The New Supervisor.
- Next week we will be hosting 4 as shown in the list below, and the rest after the Easter Holidays.
- Managing & Resolving Conflict – April 8-9 - ($337.50)
- Time Management – April 10 - ($180.00)
- Minute Taking – April 11 - ($180.00)
- Effective Telephone Skills – April 12 - ($180.00)
- The Executive Administrative Professional – April 25-26 - ($337.50)
- Everyone’s Public Relations Role – April 29-30 - ($337.50)